Monday, May 27, 2013

Water Challenge

Balance, Dreams, Emotion, Will, Action
This weekend i spent my days at a joyous celebration of buddhas enlightenment; wildheart gathering, i entered it with no set intentions only an open heart and through countless loving interactions with loving people i found my self awarness and with this some level of freedom from the constraits of my ego. I was singing as loud as i ever did and having profound insights into my life with total strangers, except i knew they were my family part of a large network contained within spaceship earth. Here are some Clips of the site there are also shots on my Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/georgehayfordtaylor/


Tibet ☯ Momo from George Hayford-Taylor on Vimeo.

I try to innovate in my attitudes
My inspiration comes from the people around me. Having the festvial experience where a constant interchange between yourself and others creates a dialogue within yourself shows the interconectivity of human nature. In ritual we bind our souls and collective experience and the collective unconscious is awakened and brought to the forefront of our inner vision. This week I had an experience with my soul brothers when i made a ‘Transient Temple’ and burnt it down in a representation of the life and death of the great cosmos.




I am ready for action

A new challenge awaits me at Sunrise festival, a new temple and new faces. ALL, TOGETHER, NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment